I really don't have anything to do, but here is a list of things that have been going on recently...
1. I moved! Again! (Also? Universe? Please, no more. Seriously.)
2. I do not like my iPad2 and am very disappointed. See, the thing is, well, I heard lots of people say that the iPad is for content consumption not content creation but... I didn't listen. I saw all the apps it has and was just sort of like "surely, surely, if it has a word processor app, if it has all these other apps, it must be useful for things." And for a while, it was. But then when I wanted to go in and edit what I'd written... or copy and paste from one app to a note apps or to pages (previously mentioned word processor) or download any files or actually be productive... and it didn't work. And it has no file management. None. There are apps for it, but they're not very well integrated. This is not Android. Things are not that well integrated. So, it's great for entertainment purposes, but... it just doesn't work like I wanted it to. So I'm going to sell it and maybe get a netbook instead. I do really like it and it's really fun but... it's a really expensive thing to keep for just a thing to play with sometimes.
2. My dog refuses to be house broken. Like, he refuses. I love him dearly (and also, he is the PERFECT size for cuddling and he's a good little cuddle monster) but... why can't he understand the concept of 'this is where you go to the bathroom'. Seriously, why?
4. I just accidentally typed 2. twice....
5. I have decided to go back to school! I am going to go to school to be a massage therapist. It looks like something interesting but also not super complicated, like it's not something that changes all the time, but at the same time, there is always more stuff, more techniques you can learn. And you can make decent money. And you can work just about anywhere, you're not really stuck in any location, 'cause you can do that anywhere. There's also just a lot of interesting stuff involved. Before I wanted to do something to do with art, but... I've been thinking and... I don't want to do that. I like just doing art and writing and all that as a hobby. I want to do it when I feel inspired to do it, not to do it because it's how I make money. I might do something with it later on, but I don't want that to be all that I do. I think, at some point, I would sort of start to hate it because I had to do it rather than wanted to do it and I don't want that. Also? It's just a lot more work than I really want to put into something. That sounds lazy, I know, but it's true.
6. Online dating sucks. So far, I've met two people and nothing. And generally, dating just sucks. It's so hard to find someone you can talk to and that you're attracted to and doesn't do something that drives you crazy. And that sucks because... I would like for that to work out.
Listening to: Panic at the Disco
Drinking: Diet Sprite